The Bookmarks of PDF Version ECMAScript Standard Are Broken

Timothy Liu timliu at outlook.com
Thu Jan 4 02:33:06 UTC 2018

Dear ES-Discuss:

First of all, appreciate your hard work which made ECMAScript/JavaScript a first-class programming language on the Earth.
I'm a technical writer. Recently, I'm going to initial a book writing for ES8. After I download the ECMA-262.pdf, I found the bookmarks of the PDF file are now working. I tried both in the browser and Acrobat Reader. It seems the older version PDF files have the same issue.
Would you like to take a look and do a quick fix? It is very inconvenient reading without bookmark navigation.

Best Regards, Happy New Year!
Timothy