Function composition vs pipeline

Naveen Chawla naveen.chwl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 05:31:48 UTC 2018

The function composition operator composes function pipelines into
functions for later use and/or further composition. Those functions still
need to be called via the existing `()` syntax, so it doesn't offer a
different way of calling functions as such.

The function pipeline operator calls the function pipeline immediately, so
it is really only a different way of calling functions.