Proposal to add symbol: "hasInstanceStrict"

Александр Ефремов mr.efrem at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 13:59:57 UTC 2018

A reasons for this proposal:
1. I don’t want to use static type checking (Flow or TypeScript) because on my experience there more a time spend on the describing all types and etc. than it gives favor.
2. I want to validate API payloads and other sources of data when it’s need.
I’m sure that runtime type checking also will be enough popular because currently exists a lot of community libraries which implement such functionality but they all use different approaches: via own `babel plugin` or need directly call exposed checks functions. And offered by me such intermediate layer can to unify them approaches.