async/await -> await/async: a simpler, less error-prone async syntax

Алексей agat00 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:27:31 UTC 2018

I think there is something we could have right now to solve the problem of
missing `await` without changes to the ES - it should be collored
differently in IDE or texteditor you are using. Not like an error - because
it's actually not. But to be obvious that "here" and "here" you have an
`async` function calls and values are promises