Proposal: Allow Promise callbacks to be removed

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:12:11 UTC 2018

onto the actual then and catch, meaning if already resolved/rejected the
callback triggers right away ?

anyway, in case this proposal won't go anywhere, there is a module called
broadcast that would let you listen to named events, exposing a `drop`
functionality too.

Maybe that would be enough to move on with your code/needs.

Regards