Consider date formatting

Michael Kriegel michael.kriegel at actifsource.com
Thu Sep 21 06:52:10 UTC 2017

You cannot set an arbitrary format. From a UI point of view it is great
to format it "localized", but if you have strict requirements in your
projects, then you have to build it up yourself or use a library. So I
do not see, how to use Intl.DateTimeFormat for custom format strings.

Michael Kriegel • Head of R&D • Actifsource AG • Haldenstrasse 1 • CH-6340 Baar • www.actifsource.com • +41 56 250 40 02