Lazy evaluation

Alex Kodat alexkodat at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 11:54:46 UTC 2017

What do you mean by “will be transpiled through”? My understanding of the private property proposal is that private properties will be in fixed slots (inaccessible outside the class) in the object so there would be no WeakMap. Maybe you mean "will behave more or less as if (except more efficiently)"?

----
Alex Kodat