Make comma at the end of line optional

Jerry Schulteis jdschulteis at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 21:01:19 UTC 2017

I tried out "automatic comma insertion" on some real-world code examples; in my opinion it decreases code readability.It solves the problem of needing to change two lines when adding to the end of a list, but that already has many solutions (the awful comma-first style, allowing trailing commas, just deal with it, syntax-aware diff).