Make comma at the end of line optional

Алексей agat00 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 20:49:25 UTC 2017

Think of it from a different way: if there would be no ',' how would you
react on the idea of adding it? Peaty sour every one would decide that
would be a complete nonsense. On the other side there is a discussion about
possibility of make it optional where different people have different
opinions. And no, it wouldn't break a tone of code - at list for now we
came to only one quite exotic case with "get" and "set". But yes, the fact
that it exists making it impossible. At list in such form