Hello - a feature suggestion

Michael Kriegel michael.kriegel at actifsource.com
Wed Sep 6 04:20:51 UTC 2017

There is no "start of the code" other than the time when the JavaScript
is parsed. But as JavaScript can be in multiple places (e.g. included in
script tags somewhere in the page) and even be added at run time, it is
not clear, what would need to be evaluated again and what not. Also the
page may be in a different state from what it was originally in the
beginning, so without reloading the page, your code would meet
preconditions it did not expect.

 From your StackOverflow-question:

"Given the |keydown| event is triggered only once, I consider sending
the interpreter back to the start after the |keydown| event was
triggered disposably, and without refreshing the page (Sorry if it seems
absurd, I'm new to JS and failed finding the source of the bug)."

You may use the debugger and set a breakpoint to find your bug.

Michael Kriegel • Head of R&D • Actifsource AG • Haldenstrasse 1 • CH-6340 Baar • www.actifsource.com • +41 56 250 40 02