Mixing grammars

kdex kdex at kdex.de
Fri Sep 1 12:06:38 UTC 2017

Ah, I see where you're coming from now. Thanks for the clarification!

There has recently been some discussion about the semantics of `|>` in [1].
I think what you're looking for is [2], perhaps?

[1] https://github.com/tc39/proposal-pipeline-operator/issues/50
[2] https://github.com/TheNavigateur/proposal-pipeline-operator-for-function-composition