Mixing grammars

kdex kdex at kdex.de
Fri Sep 1 11:09:09 UTC 2017

Sorry, but your message looks very opinionated and I can't seem to find any
objective reasoning in there. Would you be willing to discuss what exactly you
consider the repercussions to be?

Many functional languages allow function chaining, some even with a similar
syntax. F# features pipe operators as well (in fact, it even features a
literal `|>` operator), and Haskell has `.` and `>>>`.

ECMAScript has many functional parts. So why not offer better support for FP?