Compiled JS

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 12:06:29 UTC 2017

Yeah, and in particular, you can't even reuse snapshots across V8 patch
versions.

The binary AST is pretty much the only way to go on this one, and they have
in fact looked for ways to reduce common sugared operations (like method vs
function calls). Their focus is more on size and parsing/compilation speed,
since it makes a very real difference in load times with larger web
applications.