kaizhu256 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 05:44:01 UTC 2017
- when is it appropriate to use callback vs promise vs async-generator vs async/await, when interfacing with legacy-code (aka context-switching-hell or baton-passing-hell)?
- when is it appropriate to use var vs let, when interfacing with legacy-code?
- when is it appropriate to use function vs fat-arrow, when interfacing with legacy-code?
- how can we apply destructuring in a consistent and readable manner?
- when is it appropriate to use (proposed) pipeline-operator, and when is it not?
es6/es7/es8 introduces hundreds of these kinds of questions which distract us from actual coding and shipping features.
More information about the es-discuss