Math.minmax

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 18:23:21 UTC 2017

can I ask why nobody is using Math.min/max signature at their full
potentials ?

```js
const [min, max] = [
  Math.min.apply(null, array),
  Math.max.apply(null, array)
];
```

also, why are benchmarks using `Date.now()` instead of the more accurate
`performance.now()` or the dedicated `console.time('bench') /
console.timeEnd('bench')` utility?