Math.minmax

Naveen Chawla naveen.chwl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 18:00:32 UTC 2017

I would be curious about the reduce version that doesn't create a new
object/array on every iteration:

```js
const minMax =
     array.reduce(
         (accumulator, currentValue)=>{
              accumulator.min = Math.min(currentValue, accumulator.min);
              accumulator.max = Math.max(currentValue, accumulator.max);
              return accumulator;
         },
         {
             min: Infinity,
             max: -Infinity
         }
     )
```

If you could let me know the relative performance of this in the benchmark
it would be great.