Math.minmax

Xavier Stouder xavier at stouder.io
Mon Oct 2 11:10:07 UTC 2017

As adviced by annevk on IRC, I'm gonna explains the results better.

Minmax is more efficient that a min and a max : you loop one time
instance of two. Seems logic.

To not destructurate the array of arguments is of course better because
at the end, by destructurating you're gonna work on an arguments array.

I actually made the proposal this way to fit with existing min and
max (taking arguments separately). Gonna edit the proposal to accept an
array directly.

Don't know what Boris mean when he talks about recreation bits

Using both min and max is a regular use case of these functions, so x2
improvement on this is an existing need. I mentioned an example of use
above.