A way to prevent properties to be added to an object if they are null or undefined.

Jerry Schulteis jdschulteis at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 05:29:01 UTC 2017

I was about to hit send on a post also suggesting a helper function, but after thinking about it a bit more, Rodrigo's suggestion resembles extending the optional chaining proposal
https://github.com/tc39/proposal-optional-chaining
into the object literal notation. I suggest using the same character pair, "?.", as is proposed for optional chaining, instead of just "?".
```js
let ret = {
    couldBeNull?.,
    bar?.: couldBeNull
}
```

The helper function might be best in the case where an empty string value needs the same treatment as null or undefined.