Re%3A A way to prevent properties to be added to an object if they are null or undefined.&In-Reply-To=<CABOscaYZcYD%2BFqp6pyNB6%3D908xfObLznsovXavQg58sL%2B%3Dx%2BXg%40mail.gmail.com>

Naveen Chawla naveen.chwl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:21:41 UTC 2017

What's the end goal? To reduce the size of a serialized JSON? Maybe a
stringify that removes nulls and undefineds would be more suited if so. If
not, I can't see what your end goal could be (can't be for iteration over
an object, since that would also require a defined check to handle both
cases, so no gain)?