Re%3A A way to prevent properties to be added to an object if they are null or undefined.&In-Reply-To=<CABOscaYZcYD%2BFqp6pyNB6%3D908xfObLznsovXavQg58sL%2B%3Dx%2BXg%40mail.gmail.com>

Rodrigo Carranza rodrigocarranza at outlook.com
Wed Nov 29 03:13:41 UTC 2017

Yeah, it was wrong, I'm currently using like

```js
let ret = { ... ( couldBeNull ? {couldBeNull} : {} ) }
```

Yours is better and the usual idiom a bit hard to understand.

What I'm proposing is something like this

```js
let ret = { couldBeNull? }
```
or if you want a different name for the property

```js
let ret = { bar ?: couldBeNull }
```

It is not like there is no way to do this, there are plenty. But this way could make code a bit easier to read.