Definition mixins

dante federici c.dante.federici at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 22:22:11 UTC 2017

I'm having a little trouble parsing your proposed syntax. Can you formalize
it a bit better? Am I write in guessing that it's more like sugar around
bind and composition?

Like, what's going on here?

  mixin obj, mixinFunc1 as method1: privateState, privateStateObj;

I guess I'm wondering why this would be a part of the language and not just
helper functions and a library? Maybe it'd be helpful to represent your
chess example using your proposed syntax...?

Some questions (that may be moot once I actually understand your syntax):
* How does it actually prevent colliding names?
* How does it interact with closures?
* How does it prevent mixins from colliding over shared state?