I have suggestion about specification of the escape.

Renan Bastos renanbastos.tec at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 11:38:51 UTC 2017

Hey guys,

I communicate that when we go use the escape to object JSON it don't
escape correctly.
So I think we should add this suggestion.

const obj2 = {"name": "NodeJS", "version": "all"};
console.log(escape(obj)); //%5Bobject%20Object%5D

It needs to do this:

const obj = {"name": "NodeJS", "version": "all"};
console.log(escape(obj));
//%7B%22name%22%3A%22NodeJS%22%2C%22version%22%3A%22all%22%7D

As this we will reduce a step to escape.

Wthat's you think about?
I make myself available to do this.

Now gotcha?