Definition mixins

Bob Myers rtm at gol.com
Sat Nov 18 17:53:57 UTC 2017

I'm a JS programmer with more decades of experience than I care to mention,
and follow developments in language design closely. Frankly, I don't
understand what you are trying to accomplish or why support for it needs to
be in the language. I strongly doubt I'm the only one. Rather than spending
your time tilting at TC39 windmills, I'd suggest a focus on putting
together a library which implements your vision of mixins.

Bob