Question of the Day: What about all this asynchrony?

T.J. Crowder tj.crowder at farsightsoftware.com
Wed Nov 8 22:28:48 UTC 2017

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 10:03 PM, Till Schneidereit
<till at tillschneidereit.net> wrote:
> (Also FTR, I don't think the discussions you're starting here and
> the way you're going about it and ignoring feedback people give
> you is very productive, but that's all I'm going to say on the
> matter.)

@Michael - FTR, he's not alone in that. The most *I'll* say on it is that I
would recommend looking again at the feedback provided by some cool heads
here, particularly Jeremy Martin who -- very far from seeming to try to
pick a fight -- shows every sign of having tried to do his best to be
engaged, understanding, and encouraging of a *useful* approach to
addressing the problems you see. I respect that you seem to have a
different view on that, but FWIW, that was what I saw in his replies, it
may be worth a re-read. Your call, naturally.

Best,

-- T.J. Crowder