Question of the Day: What about all this asynchrony?

Till Schneidereit till at tillschneidereit.net
Wed Nov 8 22:03:00 UTC 2017

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 7:05 PM, Michael Lewis <mike at lew42.com> wrote:

> I don't want to break the rules and get removed from the list.  But it
> seems this list is powered by mozilla, and not "owned" by TC39 anyway.  And
> because there are no official topic rules, I think that discussing aspects
> that are *required* for JavaScript development is fair game.  Unless
> someone (at mozilla) requests otherwise.

FTR, that someone would be me, theoretically. In practice, Mozilla hosts
this mailing list, but you should consider TC39 to be the body it's
associated with, so my voice really doesn't have any more weight than other
members'.

(Also FTR, I don't think the discussions you're starting here and the way
you're going about it and ignoring feedback people give you is very
productive, but that's all I'm going to say on the matter.)