Touch/Trackpad finger position

Eli Perelman eli at eliperelman.com
Tue Nov 7 23:59:17 UTC 2017

The ECMAScript language deals with semantics around the specific
programming language, while native interactions are supplied by the host
environment, e.g. Node.js and the browser. This is why interactions like
window and document events are defined by W3C and friends, and
strictly-language items are handled by ES.

You'll probably want something like Touch Events, defined by the host
environment:

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Touch_events