Touch/Trackpad finger position

Felipe Nascimento de Moura felipenmoura at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 23:52:57 UTC 2017

Hi.
If I'm being too crazy here, please let me know!

What would it require for us to have an API to get the exact position of
fingers/touches from the trackpad? (even it not pressed)

For example, let's say someone wants to write a WebApp in which you could
sign something, or simply use a (good) handwriting feature instead of
pressing/clicking.

This is a feature that is supported for native apps...
I wonder why it shouldn't be supported for the web :)

[ ]s

*--*

*Felipe N. Moura*
Web Developer, Google Developer Expert