Proposal: Expose offsets for capturing groups in regular expression matches

T.J. Crowder tj.crowder at farsightsoftware.com
Thu Mar 23 15:08:34 UTC 2017

Excellent idea, and nice and simple as well. I wouldn't think adding a
property to the match result would rattle cages, it'll be interesting to
find out.

@eric - I prefer the proposal's approach to offsets. If you need to know
where the end is, you can always add the length of the captured text, so
the information is already there.

-- T.J. Crowder