es7-membrane: A new ECMAScript 2016 Membrane implementation

Alex Vincent ajvincent at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 06:06:02 UTC 2017

A follow-up to my earlier posts:  es7-membrane has reached version 0.7,
which features a practical whitelist capability, multiple object graphs,
and support for ES6 symbols as the "names" of object graphs.

I'd still like to find some volunteer contributors.  Also, a colleague on
the SES task force suggested the es7-membrane project's tests might be
ported to make a good integration test for test-262 (as opposed to unit
tests)...

https://alexvincent.us/blog/?p=922
https://github.com/ajvincent/es7-membrane

-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001