Observable/Promise parallel control flow proposal

Matthew Robb matthewwrobb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 11:23:25 UTC 2017

Isiah I think there is a lot of value in the work you have done here. I
think it would be useful to see this broken down in a way that makes
solving the Promise cases in a way that would be forward compatible with
Observers front and center. Right now it feels optimistically speculative
because the approach is treating Promise and Observable as equal edges to
the problem which may be true but today we have under facilitated Promise
abstractions and no one is feeling any pain/loss around missing Observable
support (yet).

Does any of that make sense?

- Matthew Robb