Observable/Promise parallel control flow proposal

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 13:24:33 UTC 2017

See: https://gist.github.com/isiahmeadows/ba298c7de6bbf1c36448f718be6a762b

TL;DR: I've created a proposal to enable modelling of parallelism and
non-linear control flow, to interoperate with the non-determinism of
Promises and Observables. I drew inspiration from non-von Neumann
paradigms in creating the primitive operations. I'm seeking feedback
for potential improvements and just overall feelings on the idea.

Obviously, this is blocked on the Observable proposal [1] getting
completed, and may need edited accordingly. And I've already proposed
a similar thing [2] in their repo, but not quite to this scale.

[1]: https://github.com/tc39/proposal-observable
[2]: https://github.com/tc39/proposal-observable/issues/141

-----

Isiah Meadows