Partial matching a string against a regex

Michael J. Ryan tracker1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 19:20:32 UTC 2017

I actually like the idea... You can do an optional matching block for
parents (...)? But that would be patterns for each character...  Having a
String.startsWith that can do a match against the start of a rexexp would
be cool.  and/or regex.testStart

--
Michael J. Ryan - tracker1 at gmail.com - http://tracker1.info

Please excuse grammar errors and typos, as this message was sent from my
phone.