Stream + async await

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 22:29:30 UTC 2017

There's also this strawman of mine which deals with most things async, but
it has several of its own issues that I haven't quite addressed (complexity
still being one after a week straight):

https://github.com/isiahmeadows/non-linear-proposal

I will caution that async iteration and observation can't really be merged
meaningfully as you would hope. They both represent multiple values over
time, but one is eager, the other lazy.