JSON text is not a subset of PrimaryExpression

Mark S. Miller erights at google.com
Wed Jul 19 04:36:07 UTC 2017

I argued for that in the old es3.1 days. IIRC so did Mike Samuel and Crock.
The pain of doing it now would be higher than it would have been then.
Nevertheless, I would still be in favor.

Please draft a proposal. Thanks.

On Jul 18, 2017 8:16 PM, "Richard Gibson" <richard.gibson at gmail.com> wrote:

Another relevant option: Feature Request: Make ECMA262 a superset of JSON
<https://esdiscuss.org/topic/feature-request-make-ecma262-a-superset-of-json#content-8>