New Set methods - again

Darien Valentine valentinium at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 05:15:18 UTC 2017

I've often found myself re-implementing this functionality and I am a big
fan of this proposal, minor reservations that I expressed way back about
`Set.prototype.union` vs `Set.union` (etc) aside. Nice work on beginning
the formal spec, I really hope this picks up steam.

Out of curiosity, what is the rationale behind the choices for which
non-set-specific, currently-array-only methods to implement? For example
there is `map`, which saves you one array cast and one set cast, and
`find`, which saves you one array cast, but not, e.g., `reduce`, which
would also save you one array cast.