Math.minmax

Jordan Harband ljharb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 21:44:03 UTC 2017

To have that be worth a language change, I think you'd have to make a
compelling argument that the performance of Math.min and Math.max, used
together on the same large set of numbers, was sufficiently slow as to make
widely used use cases untenable without your proposal.

I'd be happy to review the results of that research.