javascript vision thing

Pier Bover pierbover11 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 14:21:16 UTC 2017

I doubt there is a long term grand vision for JS. After all the focus is on
small incremental changes.

Personally I'd love to see optional static typings implement into the
language much like we had in ES4 but I feel it's too big of a change to be
considered by TC39.

My hope now is on completely being able to replace JS by Web Assembly in a
couple of years and write on whatever language I prefer.