javascript vision thing

kai zhu kaizhu256 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 08:42:20 UTC 2017

i'm generally curious what the overall vision is for those who want
continued aggressive evolution of the javascript-language. is it to
transform javascript into a class-based language similar to c#?

also, is another part of the vision to add features to javascript to solve
special engineering-problems encountered by large companies like
google/facebook/microsoft as a trade-off to simplicity and ease-of-use for
smaller web-projects?