Allow any quoted string to be multiline?

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 13:48:00 UTC 2017

There are ES5 newline escapes. However, it'd be nice if I didn't have
to resort to templates just for multiline strings. Note: it wouldn't
actually simplify parsing by much - either you're handling the case
and remapping CR/CRLF to NL, or you're handling the case and throwing
an error.

```js
// ES5 escaped newlines
'a multi-\