import { foo, bar } as obj from 'module

dante federici c.dante.federici at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 19:07:22 UTC 2017

Definitely make a proposal for this -- I'm pretty tired of colliding
utility function names and having to aggressively namespace them.

It's been said but I want to just throw in another voice that this will
100% work with tree shaking, and as we get better at organizing our modules
and dependencies, it'll become more apparent.

With all the pushes toward pure functional code, utility modules and
libraries will benefit more and more from tree shaking and clear / strong
import/export syntax.