import { foo, bar } as obj from 'module

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:51:29 UTC 2017

This `import { ... } as foo from "..."` proposal would be incredibly
useful. There's been times where I frequently used a single method from an
import, but I only used the rest maybe once or twice, and thus didn't want
to include *everything* when importing. It's easier than doing either
duplicate imports or a subsequent `const foo = ns.foo` after the import.

-----

Isiah Meadows
me at isiahmeadows.com

www.isiahmeadows.com