async/await -> await/async: a simpler, less error-prone async syntax

Naveen Chawla naveen.chwl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 04:27:35 UTC 2017

Um, no the increased rate of productivity is in converting

```js
getUserInfoAsync()
    .then(
        userInfo=>{
             //Do stuff with userInfo
        }
    )
```

into

```js
const userInfo = await getUserInfoAsync();
//Do stuff with userInfo
```

...allowing complex async data flows to be expressed much more simply,
hence more quickly, more manageably and with less chance of bugs/mistakes.
The `autoasync` `background` concept makes this even more so, hence why I
would use it throughout instead of `await` `async` if introduced