async/await -> await/async: a simpler, less error-prone async syntax

Naveen Chawla naveen.chwl at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 15:18:28 UTC 2017

You've lost me. It's not intended to add logic. It's a replacement for
callbacks, and makes expressing async data flows simpler & more manageable,
allowing more complex async data flows to be expressed more quickly and be
less prone to bugs. The `autoasync` `background` concept makes this even
more so. Retaining all the functionality, increasing rate of productivity.
That's the whole point.