async/await -> await/async: a simpler, less error-prone async syntax

T.J. Crowder tj.crowder at farsightsoftware.com
Mon Dec 4 14:08:04 UTC 2017

Apologies for the double-post. I meant to end with:

**All of that said**, you are talking about opt-in behavior. And that makes
it an easier sell in many ways. Doesn't make it less confusing having two
competing async syntaxes, and I think that's a major issue, but with the
opt-in at least I know (if I'm paying attention) that when I'm looking at
what seems like a sequence of calls in temporal sequence, I know it
*isn't*, it's logical sequence instead. :-)

-- T.J. Crowder