Debuggers and async/await should work together better: I have testcases.

Jason Orendorff jason.orendorff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 16:58:02 UTC 2017

Alex,

I asked around, and our debugger folks say that stepping over await should
work in current shipping Firefox. Haven't checked out your test case yet,
but someone here will.

In any case, please do report a bug! Instead of Bugzilla, report it here:
  https://github.com/devtools-html/debugger.html/issues

If you don't mind Slack, you can hop on this one (and ping @yulia or
@jorendorff) to talk more about async debugging:
  https://devtools-html.slack.com/