Proposal: `if-else` and `switch` as expressions

Rick Waldron waldron.rick at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:01:19 UTC 2016

In addition to Cait's recommendation, I'd suggest proving out the grammar
before presenting a proposal. Babel provides mechanisms for defining
experimental syntax extensions, which can then be used as evidence to
support proposal discussion.

It's very important to remember that syntax additions have an extremely
high cost-for-admission.

Rick