Proposal: anaphoric if and while syntax

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 17:43:00 UTC 2016

I saw it mentioned in several messages earlier about the comma operator as
applied to the let/var statement... I suppose that IS an issue.

for example : if( let a = 1, b = 0 )
  1)  if( 1, 0 )  the comma operator clears the expression stack and
results with only the value after the comma... so you can chain some
expressions that may have side effects... /* if( a=f(), b=g(a) )  */

  2) if the comma is then interpreted as an operator for the declaration,
then the result is... undeterminate... because there's really not a
testable result ?