Standardize ES Worker

Park Hyeonu nemo1275 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 04:43:14 UTC 2016

I agree that we need additional modification from WebWorker spec. What I
mean on the first post is that we (likely) can make standard Worker spec as
a (mostly) subset of WebWorker spec so current codes using WebWorker need
not to be changed.

Anyway, can you explain it more about mismatch between WebWorker and modern
js idioms?

2016. 10. 26. 오전 6:05에 "Isiah Meadows" <isiahmeadows at gmail.com>님이 작성: