expanding comments proposal

Gert Cuykens gert.cuykens at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 23:56:09 UTC 2016

There are two reasons for that, one is am not a typescript expert but
if you want the complete typescript syntax set I can look it up and
try to summarize the complete syntax and find some typescript expert
who can help me on this. Two I dont want to exclude other languages
that I dont know off and make them feel like they don't count. But I
admit my end goal for me personally is indeed aimed to typescript
because I use it the most.