expanding comments proposal

Bob Myers rtm at gol.com
Fri Oct 21 14:17:53 UTC 2016

Perhaps you could clarify your proposal, because I for one don't get it.

Are you talking about some new, additional commenting/pragma mechanism?
Are you talking about some kind of extension to existing comments, like
triple slashes?
You say new pragmas are a bad idea--yet isn't that what your proposal is
for?
How would this work with TS?
I don't see how your examples fit into your proposals.

Bob